packages from a newbie Debian GNU/Linux fan

Hi all,

as suggested previously by one peer, I have tried my best preparing
Debian packages for the different libraries and modules from the GNU
polyxmass project.

I seemed to be able to man (1)-answer all my questions during the
investigation of the Debian packaging procedures, but I cannot
guarantee that the packages are perfect (there are two libraries, as
shown below, and for these specific packages I may have not understood
everything right).

I have put everything on the following site:

The kind person, willing to inspect the packages may have them
installed in the following order:

dpkg -i polyxmassdata_0.6.4-1_all.deb

dpkg -i libpxmutils3_0.6.3-1_i386.deb  (-dev variant available)

dpkg -i libpxmchem4_0.6.4-1_i386.deb  (-dev variant available)

dpkg -i polyxdef_0.6.5-1_i386.deb

dpkg -i polyxcalc_0.6.5-1_i386.deb

dpkg -i polyxedit_0.6.6-1_i386.deb

The polyxmassdata_0.6.4-1_all.deb package should contain a pretty
detailed manual that should get installed in

If these packages can successfully be installed, I'd be happy if
someone would sponsor them for inclusion in unstable (but that might
well be too soon).

Author-Maintainer of the *GNU polyxmass* project for a free mass
spectrometric computing environment