search of mentor for a scientific package

Hello,

this is mail is to enquire if somebody would help me as a mentor to
construct correct packages for a software suite (one arch indep
package, two libraries, three exec binaries). This software suite,
called GNU polyxmass, attempts to provide the scientist a set of
useful programs in the field of mass spectrometry of (bio)polymers.

The description, for the potential interested mentor, is located at

www.gnu.org/software/polyxmass

Note that I've been developing this program under RedHat GNU/Linux,
but it's already two months or so that I have __very__ happily
switched to the Debian GNU/Linux distribution...

Cheers,

Filippo

--
HTML-only mail goes to trash. Use simple text mail for me.
Thank you.

Filippo Rusconi, PhD

Author-Maintainer of the *GNU polyxmass* project for a free mass
spectrometric computing environment

	Mass spectrometry in GNU/Linux ? GNU polyxmass (TM) !

	 www.gnu.org/software/polyxmass or www.polyxmass.org

	  Free software that you are welcome to distribute!

      http://www.unesco.org/webworld/portal_freesoft/index.shtml