RFS: hatari

Hi,

I have packaged hatari, an Atari ST emulator and am searching for a
sponsor for it.

The package is available with apt from
  deb http://mherrn.de/debian/hatari/ unstable main
  deb-src http://mherrn.de/debian/hatari/ unstable main

A patch from Steve Kemp to avoid buffer overflows is already applied.

Finally some information about the program:

It is an Atari ST emulator that uses the SDL library. It is able to run
programs/games/demos written for the Atari ST. It can also read disk
images in .st and .msa format.

To actually run it, one has to have a version of TOS, the operating
system of Atari ST. A version of EmuTOS (a free implementation of TOS) is
shipped with the package, so it is ready to use (but not to emulate every
program, since EmuTOS is not fully compatible to the commercial TOS yet).

So, is anyone willing to sponsor me?

And, btw. I had some difficulties creating the package, mainly getting
the manpage into the package. I created the file debian/hatari.manpages
to get the actual manpage included, but as far as I know this shouldn't be
necessary for only one manpage. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?
Currently the manpage isn't useful, I will write it the next days.

Bye
Marco

--
"Erfahrungen - das sind die vernarbten Wunden unserer Dummheit."
                                        -- John Osborne
(GnuPG/PGP-crypted mail preferred)         _;\ _.\ _.';;) ;,;_/;
Key ID: 0x94620736                  _  _'./_\('))_; );/\)}/`fsc