Re: Request for advice: typespeed postinst

Ar 07/01/2004 am 09:22, ysgrifennodd Dafydd Harries:

> I'm in the process of adopting the typespeed package. I've made packages
> with a new upstream version, and I'm happy with the packages I've made
> overall, with the exception of the postinst file I've inherited from the
> previous maintainer.

Can somebody please help me with this? I'd really like to upload the
package, but I'm quite stuck on this. Again, I've put a copy of the file
on the web at <http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/misc/typespeed.postinst>.

I would really appreciate any advice people have.

--
Dafydd