Re: RFS: anteater

> Hello,
> You forgot to tell us under which license the program is released
> under.

I'm sorry.

License is GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE:

http://anteater.drzoom.ch/license.phtml

> I've got a little bit of nitpicking about the Description:
> * Long and short description should be understandable on their own.
> * Is this a generic "MTA loganalyser" or does it analyze sendmail
>   log-files?

At the moment it analyze only sendmail log-files. This new version has
support for postfix and future release will have support for exim.

> I don't know the "syslog format of sendmail" but I am pretty sure that
> the logfiles for exim and qmail are in a different format, than
> sendmail's. - I don't know about postfix, though.

You are right. I'll modify (long) description adding new support for
postfix.

Regards
--
Andrea Capriotti <a.capriotti@nettuno.it>