Re: RFS: anteater

This one time, at band camp, Andrea Capriotti said:
> I'm an applicant and I'm looking for a sponsor.
>
> http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=a.capriotti%40nettuno.it
>
> Package: anteater

Some nitpicks (some important, some less so):
You ship an empty /usr/sbin (debian/dirs)
You ship two copies of the manpage, one in /usr/share/man/man1/ and one
in /usr/share/man/man1/man1/.
The tar.gz of upstream source should be renamed to
anteater_0.4.4.orig.tar.gz.

And lintian says:
E: anteater source: package-lacks-versioned-build-depends-on-debhelper 4
N:
N:   If a package sets debhelper's compatibility version to >= 1, either
N:   via DH_COMPAT, or via debian/compat, or via dh_testversion (which is
N:   deprecated), it must declare a versioned Build-Depends on the needed
N:   version of debhelper.

HTH,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |