Re: camsource-0.7.0-0.balu.2 - ready for sponsoring?

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 01:05:49PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
[debconf]
> I think you are being too cautious. A couple of device-nodes is no big
> deal, we aren't talking about tens of kilobytes of wasted diskspace or
> big fat dependencies.

Okay, removed it and built 0.7.0-0.balu.3 available at
http://www.b-a-l-u.de/debian/camsource/

This one creates the devices if no devfs, no /dev/vide0 but makedev is
present. It also has the needed dependancy for makedev.

The rest of the package is okay? (besides the changelog that is going to
be cleaned up - only the entries for 0.7.0-0.balu.1 will stay there and
get 0.7.0-1).

Anyone interested in sponsoring then?

     Balu