camsource -- a modularized and multithreaded webcam-streaming software

Can someone please have a look at my just finished .debs?

More info on the package can be found at

The packages can be found at
        http://www.b-a-l-u.de/debian/camsource/

They were checked by lintian and linda and were clean (ignoring
W: camsource source: newer-standards-version 3.6.1)

First problems I had regarding wether to split off the shared libraries
or not were answered by chapter 10.2 of the policy :)

To use the package with a webcam you have to create the video devices
using makedev, allow a user to rw there, ... I've described what to do
in the README.Debian. I was not sure wether to create the devices
automatically, but besides getting too far for a first packaging you are
not limited to video-devices. You can also stream your X-desktop :)

     Balu
PS: If someone is willing to sponsor the package I'd be glad. But first
I was going to ask Michael Holzt (Kju@debian) to sign my key. I am
going to ask him to sponsor the package too, but I am not sure if he
wants to yet ;)