RFS: libi18n-java -- internationalization library for java

Hi all,

I'd like someone to sponsor libi18n-java  which I need to build the next
release of  argouml. The package is  Lintian clean and I  am waiting for
DAM.

http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/libi18n-java-0.1.tar.gz

 This library helps internationalization of java applications.
 More information will be available in next version of the
 package, I'm waiting for upstream.
 .
 This library is needed by argouml but next releases will
 be helpful for other java applications.
 .
 HomePage: http://jhraigniac.freesurf.fr/i18n-lib/

debian/changelog

libi18n-java (0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial Release (closes: #203148).

 -- Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be>  Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:50:33 +0200

(I did not change the changelog but I did modify the description)

Many thanks for your time and help,

Best regards,

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.