Re: FAQ for debian-mentors

El jueves,  4 de septiembre de 2003, a las 17:54, Matthew Palmer escribe:
> I'd appreciate comments and more questions and answers.

While reading the FAQ I find:

> 3. Put a package together, built against a current version of sid.

Is it in some way "mandatory" using sid as the developing and
packaging environment?

I usually have stable installed, and even have built some simple
packages against stable dependencies. Wouldn't they have a chance of
getting into Debian mainstream because of this?

By the way, your FAQ is lovely useful. Thanks a lot.

Regards, Ismael
--
"Tout fourmille de commentaries; d'auteurs il en est grande cherté"