Re: Interrupted upload to erlangen, what now?

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 11:59:45PM +0200, Jens Peter Secher wrote:
> I started my very first (d)upload of a package to Erlangen, but then my
> dog ate my mouse[1] and the transfer was interrupted.  Well, actually I
> realised that the changes file did not include the original tar ball.
>
> If I now try to dupload again, I get "Overwrite permission denied", and
> if I fiddle with *.upload files, I get "dsc. already exists".

I always just remove the corresponding .upload file when that happens,
and I always upload straight to incoming on ftp-master/non-us rather
than messing around with upload queues (which seem to be a frequent
cause of problems from my impression of the number of people asking
questions about them). In the case of an upload queue, you may have to
upload a .commands file to delete the extra files; there's documentation
of this somewhere ...

Cheers,