Re: pbuilder: How to get debconf interactive?

This one time, at band camp, Frank Küster said:
> Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@djpig.de> schrieb:
> > (I'm confused myself atm if it is /etc/pbuilderrc or
> > /etc/pbuilder/pbuilderrc...)
>
> The first one works here for me, also according to man pbuilder. But
> /etc/pbuilder is also populated by the same package - to me it seems a
> bug. Remind me if I didn't report it by monday evening...

steve:~$ ls -l /etc/pbuilder/pbuilderrc
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root  root    13 2003-09-05 00:56 /etc/pbuilder/pbuilderrc -> ../pbuilderrc

It doesn't seem like it needs a bug report to me, but as you wish.
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |