Re: pbuilder: How to get debconf interactive?

Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@djpig.de> schrieb:

> On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 04:41:33PM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
>> Any ideas?
>
> Hmm, you probably tried this but as you don't have mentioned it:
> Have you set the DEBIAN_FRONTEND in your pbuilderrc?

Uh, yes, I have. Or somebody else did. Anyway I didn't remember, now I
have changed it, and it talks to me. Stupid me.

> (I'm confused myself atm if it is /etc/pbuilderrc or
> /etc/pbuilder/pbuilderrc...)

The first one works here for me, also according to man pbuilder. But
/etc/pbuilder is also populated by the same package - to me it seems a
bug. Remind me if I didn't report it by monday evening...

Thank you, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie