jni li not linked against libc

Hello,

I've run lintian and linda on the latest eclipse packages.

eclipse contains some jni libs, which are placed in /usr/lib/jni and
lintian/linda complains, that they are not linked against libc:

W: libswt-java: library-not-linked-against-libc
./usr/lib/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.gtk_2.1.0/os/linux/x86/libswt-gnome-gtk-2133.so
N:
N:   The package installs a library which is not dynamically linked against
N:   libc.
N:
N:   Usually this is a bug. Otherwise, please contact
N:   lintian-maint@debian.org about this so that this exception would be
N:   recognized in future versions of Lintian.
N:

How can I find out to do something against this? I'm not sure, if
tis could also be possible, as the SWT strategy is to only use a
very thin layer in c and do the rest in java code. Usually only the
function call is passed on. How can I find out?

Jan