licence question

Hi all,

I have collected some nice skins for xmms-kjofol from various webpages
around. I plan to include these skins into xmms-kjofol.

Unfortunately, most of these zip-files doesn't include any copyright
information. For this reason I have written to the authors and ask to
publish the skins under the GPL or any other DFSG-compliant licence.

Now, I have some answers from the authors and most of them simply write
something like "GPL is fine", "you have my permission", and others like
these.

My question is now, how should I deal with this? Including a copyright
file (with the selected copyright) into the zip files with the license,
include the answer emails from the authors, do nothing?

Thanks for your help
Thorsten

--
Thorsten Sauter