Re: java-gnome builds

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 09:29, Sven Luther wrote:
> You can get the mail adress of the autobuild maintainers from :
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/people

Sorry if this seems dumb, but I can't find them on there. Which entries
do you refer to.

> Notice that nor non-free nor contrib gets autobuild, i think, so maybe
> it is an override thingy and needs you to contact the ftp-masters.
I will try this if I get no other ideas soon.

Is the work of the buildd maintainers and ftp-masters documented
anywhere so perhaps I can get a better understanding of how these things
work?
--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :