java-gnome builds

Hi,
  When first packaged, java-gnome went into contrib (it depended on
non-free JVM and ant). I've now replaced this with free tools and moved
the package to main. The first upload for main was on 5th April (it was
accepted) there have been two others since then.

Automatic builds have not been attempted for any of these uploads. I am
guessing that something was done to stop all build attempts when
java-gnome depended on non-free. Can anyone on this list start them
again? or does anyone know the right person to contact? (I have already
tried on the powerpc list and a small comment on -devel, but with no
response)
--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :