Lintian shows up several errors

Hi,

I've build a debian package and dpkg-buildpackage works fine.
The program's "debian" directory can be found
here:
http://sv.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gpostman/gpostman/debian/

Anyway, Lintian shows up several problems.

(1) E: gpostman: FSSTND-dir-in-usr usr/doc/

I know that the documentation shouldn't be in /usr/doc but in
/usr/share/doc instead.
I don't want to change the configure.in and automake scripts, so I was
wondering if there is a debhelper to move all the documentation into it's
proper locations.
Or is there a better way to do this?
Will I have to create a postinst script?

(2) W: gpostman: extra-license-file usr/doc/gpostman/COPYING.gz

I have no idea. I have only one file in my package directory, which must
remain there for source (tarball) distributions.
Is there a way to tell dpkg to just skip this file or something?

(3) E: gpostman: changelog-file-not-compressed ChangeLog

The problem is, if I "gzip -9" the change-log, dpkg-buildpackage will quit
with an error, so I just don't know how to do it.

Cheers!
-Samuel