Re: Reportbug and BTS

This one time, at band camp, Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 01:41:00PM -0500, John Lightsey wrote:
> > (1) Reportbug doesn't seem to have the ability to add tags during a
> > follow-up.  Is there a feature I'm overlooking that allows this or is it
> > normal to send a follow-up through reportbug and a seperate hand written
> > message to control@bugs.debian.org?
> >
> > Bugs #20715 and 49431
>
> The normal approach is to cc the message you send to
> control@bugs.debian.org with the control commands at the top terminated
> by 'thanks'.

100% OT-ness here, but for some reason, I always feel the need to tell
the robot "Thanks" instead of using one of the other non-thankful
end tags. Is there anyone else like this, or am I just really screwed
up, feeling thankful towards a non-sentient being.

--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?