Re: Moving packages from "Requested" to "Can't be packaged"

Hi,

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:21:56 +0000, andy.grafha wrote:
> Is there any way of requesting the BTS to move a package from "Requested"
> to "Can't be packaged"? I was investigating packaging "VisualBoyAdvance" a
> gameboy advance emulator, but it looks like license problems will make it
> impossible to include in debian.

If upstream is unwilling to resolve the problems (did you talk to them?),
personally I'd set the bug's "upstream" and "wontfix" tags so that others
have a chance to see that the program is unpackageable.

Another way to handle this would be to just close the bug. Hmmm. Opinions?

--
Matthias