perl modules in /usr/lib & /usr/share?

Lintian complains about .pm-files in /usr/lib/perl5, it wants
to have them in /usr/share/perl5, which normally is correct.

But if the perl-module has both binary and nonbinary files?

(I'm trying to remove any warnings for libio-pty-perl. :-)

Should all files for a perl module reside in the same directory
for perl to find them?
(That's what the author told me when I asked.)
Or should I brutally try to move the .pm-files to /usr/share/perl5?

So, is lintians warning wrong for this particular case?

N:   Architecture-independent Perl code should be placed in
N:   /usr/share/perl5, not /usr/lib/perl5.
W: libio-pty-perl: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5 usr/lib/perl5/IO/Pty.pm
W: libio-pty-perl: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5 usr/lib/perl5/IO/Tty.pm

And if so, should I file a bug report against lintian or what do I do?