Unidentified subject!

alex,

do you still need me to sponsor your package. I
have been rather pre-occupied. You never
sent the antidote.

well life's taken a bit of a downturn since I last wrote/e-mailed. Within
days of leaving India I got the shits which slowed me down by about 2 week
in getting to Bali. By the time I got to Bali I'd been to hospital twice
and I was on antibiotics (sp?). My neck and right knee had been givign me
trouble for a week and I was getting a bit run down. Mentally and
physically. I was feeling so shit when I got to Bali (still had the
runs...10 days later) I got on a flight out the next day to Perth. Well I
landed in Perth on 6 July, went to hospital on the 7th...they gave me some
antibiotics for Guardia and asked for stool samples (still water) and they
took blood to test too.

Now, quite frankly, I am ready to boogie and forget
all about this linux nonsense.