Re: RFS: playmidi

What the hell?

It's taken this long to contact the actual maintainer of
playmidi (me)?

I have no interest in debian, but I am still actively
developing playmidi.

Perhaps people should consider actually MAILING THE MAINTAINER
when they make patches so that I (or other maintainers of other
projects) could include the changes in the next release.

>From an outsider's point of view Debian looks like the most
irresponsible distro with no contact whatsoever with original
package authors.

-- Nathan Laredo
laredo@gnu.org