Re: orphaned package (udhcp)

To get started, just consider two things:

1) If something breaks, do you have a reasonable understanding of how to fix it
in <insert pacage name>
2) Do you have the time to maintain <insert package name> for upgrades, bug
fixes, etc

The rest of the details are simple... even packaging issues. Debian's Policy
Manual describes the Way Things Should Be, and debian-devel@lists.debian.org
has good discussion on various issues facing other maintainers.

Thanks for being willing to give back! I'm not yet a DD either, but you don't
need that status to contribute, just stay in touch and try and work with one DD
if they have the time, which will help you later [see Advocate in the NM Guide].

-Roger