Architecture-Independent MIME package entry and linda

Hi everyone,

While checking my package before sending it to my sponsor for uploading,
I got the following message from linda 0.2.8:

    E: zopeedit; File /usr/lib/mime/packages/zopeedit contained in
    /usr/lib of Architecture: all package.

    The file shown above is installed into /usr/lib, but the package
    that contains it is a architecture-independant package. This file
    should be installed into /usr/share instead.

/usr/lib/mime/packages/zopeedit is installed by dh_installmime in
response to  debian/zopeedit.mime. I already call dh_installmime with
the '-i' argument in debian/rules, so AFAIK it should do things
correctly for an architecture-independent package. I have debhelper
4.1.40 installed.

Is this a bug with debhelper or linda? The package is lintian clean and
works at least on x86. I do not have access to any other architecture
and thus can't test how things work there.

Comments would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to