Looking for Mentor for Packet 'dvdauthor'

Dear Mentors,

I intend to apply for becoming a Debian Packet Maintainer for the packet
'dvdauthor'. To apply to the New Maintainer process it seems as if I now
need an existing Debian developer who agrees to be an advocate and
verifies my application so that I may proceed to the New Maintainer
Application web form.

I believe that this program is worth becoming a Debian package.

Abstract:

 A set of tools to help you generate DVD files to be played back on a
 standalone DVD player. dvdauthor is a program that will generate a DVD
 movie from a valid MPEG-2 stream that should play when you put it in a
 DVD player.

The package is already build using the New Maintainer's Guide. I have
contacted the upstream author who agrees to my plan of creating a Debian
packet.

The identity check is in progress since I have contacted a local Debian
member (Michael Piefel <piefel@debian.org>) and asked for key
signing. My key is already available through several PGP key servers.

Now I hope to get an experienced advocate. :-)

Yours sincerely,
      René

--
Dipl.-Inform. René Tschirley              http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pooh
TU Berlin, Computer Graphics and Computer Assisted Medicine research group