Help I lost my mentor! xdrum_1.7-2 package

I've been inactive for a while, and lost my mentor's
email address when I reinstalled last time. I'm still
hoping to become a new developer and have spiffed up
my xdrum package, which I have taken over upstream.

http://www.gyrodynamic.net/debian/xdrum/

It compiles on X86 and Arm, and passes lintian. If
my old mentor remembers me please send an email, or
if somebody else is interested, thats cool too. I'd
like to keep hacking on my package while I still have
some inertia and before camping season starts.

Regards,
Doug