RE: How to be a great Debian Developer

>                                            [...]   Don't expect anyone to
join
> debian just to do the odd jobs and wanting to be "a slave to Debian". And
> don't think that telling people "the contribution you want to offer is not
> needed, please do the stuff we don't like" is a successful way of getting
> anywhere.

Hey I've offer to be a "slave" to Debian but no one seems to be taking me
seriously.  I'll write man pages, clean up code, test, whatever, I just need
some guidance in the right direction.  The way I look at it, the more
exposure I get, the more I learn.  The more I learn through doing the grunt
work then maybe I get better can move to more of a developer and then
someone else can pick up the grunt work.

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell