In search of mentor...

OK, so now that we've established that there are people on this list.  :-)

Is anyone out there looking for a fairly newbie to Linux and a total
greenhorn to C to do some grunt work?  Bug fixes, documentation, small
coding??  I have been wanting to delve into C for a long time and have just
started picking it back up again and would rather do something fairly
substantial instead of just printing "Hello World" the rest of my life.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a total idiot (well at least I hope I'm not).  I
have done some VB, VBScript, JavaScript, Cobol, hell even some RPG on the
AS/400 but for some reason, C has always eluded me.

Any takers??

Thanks!

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell