Mentor needed for python-opengl2

Hi, my name is Thomas Wouters and I'm looking for a mentor. :)

The PyOpenGL debian package, python-opengl, is heavily outdated, being
version 1.5.7 whereas the upstream stable version is 2.0.0.44 by now. It
also has some other issues, like being built against the wrong version of
Tk. PyOpenGL 2.0 is a not-quite-compatible release though, being one of
those 'rewrite' major changes. It does improve greatly on the Python OpenGL
bindings, and fixes a bunch of bugs. Python-opengl's maintainer, Enrique
Zanardi (see Cc), doesn't have the time or inclination anymore to maintain
the package, as he explained in a seperate email to me, and offered I adopt
the package or build new binary packages. In either case, I'm in need of a
mentor.

I've debianized PyOpenGL 2.0.0.44 based on how python-opengl 1.5.7 does it,
naming it python-opengl2 to avoid the API compatibility issues. I've tested
the resulting .deb fairly thoroughly on my own system, including with
lintian. There are a few minor policy issues though, including the fact that
the software falls (partially) under the SGI Free Software License B... I'm
not sure if I should elaborate here or not. A mentor would be greatly
appreciated. :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>