fixing bugs in the package I have ITA'd

Hello,

	I am interesting in adopting a package up for adoption,
	(faqomatic, RFA: 164959).  I contacted the maintainer, had a
	brief chat and retitled the bug to an ITA as instructed.

	I noticed their was a new bug report filed against it today,
	(177890).  I wanted to start working on it, that seems fine
	right?  I wasn't sure of the protocol as I am not yet the
	maintainer.  I can't imagine it would be a problem, (who
	doesn't like fixes?) but I wanted to check with you guys first
	as this is my first time.

	I thought it better to ask here than to continue my email
	barrage against the current, very pleasant but understandably
	busy maintainer, he has been helpful enough already.

thanks,
jereme

Jereme Corrado <jereme@restorative-management.com>
System Administrator