Packaging plugins for The GIMP

Anyone who could provide me with help on how to package plugins for
The GIMP?

#1: Would I install the plugins using gimptool --install-admin-bin
    after compiling it (with proper path-overrides to get the files in
    $(CURDIR)/debian/<plugindir>/), or would it be better copy the
    plugins to the approriate place?

#2: Where should the plugins go (They are binary plugins, not scripts)?

#3: I have a palette file I want to install together with these
    plugins; where should that file go?

#4: I know I had a fourth question, but since I can't for my life
    remember what it was... Well. Let's not dwell on it, shall we.

Regards: David Weinehall
--
 /> David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander      <\
//  Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel   //  Dance across the winter sky //