Looking for sponsor (Kylix libs packaging project)

Hi,

I am a developer of Kylix Libs Packaging Project
http://kylixlibs.sourceforge.net/

This project tries to package the required Kylix programming language
libraries for the most popular Linux distributions so that you have to
distribute only your application without worrying about the required Kylix
libraries.

I have already built the following packages:

kylixlibs3-borqt_3.0-1_i386.deb
kylixlibs3-runtime_3.0-1_i386.deb
kylixlibs3-borstlcrtl_3.0-1_i386.deb
kylixlibs3-unwind_3.0-1_i386.deb
kylixlibs3-qt_3.0-1_i386.deb

And I would like to find a sponsor for the packages mentioned above.

--
Linas Jakucionis aka Brovienas
Ireland