Re: NSS library dependencies

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 08:04:12PM -0800, Grant Bowman wrote:
> * Sami Haahtinen <ressu@ressukka.net> [021231 19:23]:
> > i don't think i should re-assign the bug (#118607) that started this
> > discussion as it doesn't refer to this problem but to a different
> > problem. Also i'm not quite sure if i should file a bug against sysvinit
> > either, as the bug is not really sysvinit's fault, it's more of a bug in
> > bash, which is not related to the problem that much..
>
> Why would LDAP use seem to reveal this problem?  Thanks very much for
> finding the real cause of this symptom!

I think nss_ldap is one of the few libraries that use libraries that are
located in /usr/lib, the commonly used libraries only rely on libc. I
would assume that modules like libnss-mysql and libnss-pgsql1 would
suffer from similar problems.

Sami

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Notify immediately if you do not receive this message ]-