Re: take over libghttp

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 09:14:31PM -0800, Michael K. Edwards <mkedebian@sane.net> wrote:
> I am that person, and will happily take those packages.  I will probably also
> port axkit to another HTTP library at some point.
 My fault. I have already looked into them, and made packages. But as I
have seen they don't have any new versions, or bugs, also probably not
too many packages depend on them, I asked for advice before ITA-ed it.
That turned up this thread. As I don't want fight about who should have
libghttp/libhttp-ghttp-perl, and as someone noted, the axkit related
libraries would be better in one hand it's up to you if you want to take
them, or use my work. You can take a look at my packages at:
deb http://www.lsc.hu/ ita/
deb-src http://www.lsc.hu/ ita/