Re: Bootsplash packages.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:11:57 +0100, Michael Mayer <michael-mayer@gmx.de> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 16:17:21 -0500, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
Also are there any public servers where I could put the packages?

My application to mentors.debian.net has gone through and as soon as I work out a couple more bugs (two to be exact) I will begin uploading packages and themes. Currently I have created a package that patches the rc and rcS scripts but some have told me this violates policy. If the package is removed the original files are restored.

Matthew A. Nicholson