Bootsplash packages.

I am almost finished with my debian bootsplash packages. These packages contain the bootsplash suite, from the kernel patches to the userland utilites, to themes (two so far). Also I am planning a package to contain the modified rc and rcS files necessary to make bootsplash work properly (thinking something like sysv-rc-bootsplash). Currently there are no file-rc compatible rc and rcS scripts, but I am sure it would not be hard to impliment. I would like to know if any one is intrested in sponsoring these packages or advocating me to be a debian developer. I am very intrested in breathing new life into the debian-desktop project.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-Land.com