Re: Need a mentor: adoption of tuxeyes, blackened, animals and groovycd

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 02:45:01PM +0000, Luis de Bethencourt Guimera wrote:
> Hello:
> 	I have my gpg key signed by a DD and have made new versions of packages
> tuxeyes, blackened, animals, and groovycd to adopt them since they are
> in the orphan package list. I need a mentor to upload the packages, and
> start being the official maintainer of them.

Before trying to get a sponsor for animals, please be aware that 1)
there is a package in the archive now named animals-game, which seems to
have all the features of animals and more; and 2) the last maintainer of
this package is quite insistent on not letting go of it, even though the
only upload in the last 6 months (at least) has been an NMU.  The
history of this package is fairly well documented in bug #202174.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer