Re: Standards-Version

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:30:57 -0200
"Leo \"Costela\" Antunes" <costela@debian.org> wrote:

> On Qui, 2003-12-11 at 20:00, Florian Zaehringer wrote:
> > Hi folks!
>
> Hi

Hi again!

> Read:
> /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz
> (package debian-policy)
Thanks (also to everybody else), _exactly_ what I was looking for.

> There souldn't be much that needs to be done to keep your package up
> to date policy-wise. Using lintian and linda should catch most
> mistakes before you upload anything.
a) What do you mean with "most"? :)
b) I think I still got some things to do befor I can upload. I am a
total newbie to this whole thing. Besides: Having the FAQ online again
would be great... I guess. Can only tell for sure until I read it ;)

flo