Looking for a mentor

Hello,

I'm interested in becoming a Debian package maintainer and have been studying how to create packages from source files. So far, i've managed to package a few of the more popular KDE themes from KDE-Look.org ( namely Plastik and Alloy ) and the MandrakeGalaxy theme ( the default in Mandrake 9.1/9.2 ).

At he moment, I am looking for a mentor who can assist me with packaging and my plans to apply for official debian maintainer status ( so i can redistribute packages and gave a little something back to the community ). If anyone is interested and willing to help, please let me know!

Sincerely,
Lawrence Williams

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca