Plea for mentor help

Hi,

I am trying to package a network statistic package for Debian, as part of the process of becoming a Debian maintainer, but have hit a few snags with the generation of the .deb (partly because I am also having to autoconfiscate the original code, and partly because I just haven't that much practice creating .debs).

Is there anyone out there that can provide me with some help off and on to try to sort out these sort of problems with me? The package is called iptotal, and I have already launched an ITP via wnpp - my curent mentor seems to be a bit busy and hasn't replied to my emails for a good few weeks.

Thanks in advance,
Millis