Re: Packaging a Kernel module (i386 only)

Dude we have cars, don't reinvent the automobile.
Grsecurity does this already.
http://www.grsecurity.net and 10,000 times more stuff.
Some sample kernel config options, so you can get a brief overview:
http://www.cs.montana.edu/faq/grsec/
It specifically has tpe, and has been extensivelly vetted for security
holes, and is used on production sites, and has a debian package already.
--Luke