Re: RFS: phpgroupware
On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 12:06:14PM +0000, Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> >Have you found a sponsor for this?
> Unfortunately, no.
I've given most of the packages a cursory look. I do have a few
suggestions and may be willing to sponsor them.
- In several locations throughout the debconf questions you use "DBMS",
this should probably be replaced with simply "database".
- The wording of phpgroupware/postrm should probably be completely
- The database admin password is stored in debconf. This should not be
done. Ask for it, use it, and then remove it from the database.
- README.Debian currently contains a blurb about changing of package
maintainers. This file should contain the information/instructions a
user may need to configure the package.
- When logged in as Setup/Config Admin
- configuration steps listed as completed, but values are blank or
point to non-existent directories. For example, step 2
"Configuration" the value of "Enter the location of phpGroupWare's
URL." is blank by default and yet the configuration is completed.
- Wording of the second half of Step 2 is misleading. It indicates
all accounts will be deleted (none exist at first) and that it
_will_ create 1 admin and 3 demo accounts, but the demo accounts
- When logged in as Header Admin:
- all passwords are displayed in plaintext
Jamin W. Collins
Remember, root always has a loaded gun. Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar