sponsor for xmlsec

My sponsor for the xmlsec1 packages, Wesley Terpstra, has been missing in action for some time now. I'm looking for someone to make an upload of xmlsec1 1.1.1-2 from this location:

    http://memebeam.org/john/tests/xmlsec1/sid/

The changes are minor-- just some things my application manager had me fix, but they have been pending since October and I'd just like to get them in the archive finally. Be warned that I may have a new upstream release in a few weeks that will also need uploading.

Thanks in advance,
-John

--
http:// if  ile.o g/