Re: kbirthday - reminds you of birthdays it reads from KDE addressbook

Hallo!

* Eike Sauer <eikes@cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> As I forgot two birthdays last year, I looked for some
> program to remember me. Until now, I used kalarm, but
> I had to tell it all birthdays I had already entered
> in the KDE addressbook.
[kbirthday]

How about taking kickpim? It has this feature and also a basic access
to the kadressbook (small editor, popup over a kontakt, "write a
mail") and a pop and imap mailchecker. Access to mbox files and
korganiser is on the TODO.

I have it as a basic debian package, but I'm not fluent in c++ and
native packages so I wouldn't want to package it...

http://kickpim.sourceforge.net

Jan