kbirthday - reminds you of birthdays it reads from KDE addressbook

Hello!

As I forgot two birthdays last year, I looked for some
program to remember me. Until now, I used kalarm, but
I had to tell it all birthdays I had already entered
in the KDE addressbook.
Kbirthday is a little kicker applet that reminds you
of birthdays (and anniversaries). Unlike kalarm, it
reads them from your KDE addressbook on it's own.

This package realises the ITP (187563) of Ralph Nolden
(as he has granted in private email).

Package name: kbirthday
Version     : 0.7.1
URL         : http://www.gfai.de/~jaham/projects/kbirthday/kbirthday.html
License     : GPL
Description : reminds you of birthdays it reads from KDE addressbook
Kbirthday is a kicker applet that reminds you of birthdays
and anniversaries from your KDE addressbook. It uses the KDE
addressbook API to access the addressbook data. So you can
use your favourite addressbook frontend to manage your friends
addresses, birthdays and anniversaries.

The package has been built with pbuilder and is lintian
and linda clean (thanks to the hint of Matt Zimmerman).
The package itself and the files to build it can be found at:

http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~eikes/debian/kbirthday/

I'm looking for someone to sponsor the upload.

Ciao,
                Eike