Looking for a sponsor: geektool

Hi people!

I'm currently in process of packaging geektool and I'm looking for a sponser
to review my work :-)

geektool prints file's content on screen's background, in real time. It allows
to keep any file on background, with any new line added to the file
automatically printed on screen. For exemple, you can use it to be informed
of system's message by printing /var/log/message.
It allows to choose the geometry of output window, color of police, if you
want all the file or only next lines, and the refresh delay.

All files are on http://zynthetix.free.fr/debian/dists/unstable/main/

thanks in advance

--
Cédric Gehin					http://zynthetix.free.fr
La programmation est un art: ne prétendons pas en être des virtuoses,