Looking for a sponsor: xmms-kb

Hi people!

I'm currently in process of packaging xmms-kb and I'm looking for a sponser to
review my work :-)

Xmms-kb is a text-mode based tool that control xmms entirely from command
line. You can now control xmms entirely from command line. Associated with
XBindKeys.
for example, it allows us to simply use keyboard without seeing xmms.
It can control all function of xmms (even special functions like volume or
balance)and it can display a message on the OSD (On Screen Display, like TV
or TFT screen...) for each command it executes: so you see what you're doing,
in any case and without stopping your work.

All files are on http://zynthetix.free.fr/debian/dists/unstable/main/

thanks in advance

--
Cédric Gehin					http://zynthetix.free.fr
La programmation est un art: ne prétendons pas en être des virtuoses,