inews package rename

I've recently taken over a few packages at the request of the previous
maintainer.  I elimated some policy violating cruft from the cnews
postinstall, maintly it was supporting upgrades from bo and slink.

inews has a bug on it requesting a rename to inews-cnews, since it may
be confusing to inn users.  However, package renames are messey and
I'd like to avoid that.

Possible courses of action:

1.  Leave things as-is.

2.  Rename inews to inews-cnews.

3.  Incorporate inews into cnews.

While I'm doing 1 for now, I think 3 is the best long term solution.
Most cnews users want the improved inews, and both inews and cnews are
stagnant upstream.

Also, the upstream version of cnews on the debian package is cr.g7,
which lintian complains about.  Since the actual upstream release is
patch G, (almost a decade old) and I don't expect there to be another,
I don't see much point in changing it now.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html