Could someone check this package (osdsh)?

Hi,

I just became a full Debian Developer, so don't worry, you don't have to
sponsor anything and all that goes wrong will be blamed on me...

Anyways I thought before I upload this package, I'd rather have it
checked by someone (just the basics). I don't think there will be a
problem, so this should not really be a great effort. The package is
linitan-clean. I put the files on
http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/osdsh_preview/ (source and i386
binary). Here is a preview of the description:

 OSDsh is a a little program that overlays system information using
 the XOSD library. OSDsh was originally based on osdd but got some
 features added, like:
 .
  * It is able to display a clock.
  * Shows the volume levels of the soundcard whenever they change.
  * Tells you if you are on- or off-line, and the time you were connected.
  * Shows the battery status and
  * shows any message you want it to.

If nobody tells me not to so so, I will upload the package (with version
number -1) to the debian archive. If you want that to happen sooner,
check the package and tell me that it's ok :-)

Thanks

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner